1923 - Wenger Import Company started with Sam Wenger selling watches out of his apartment.
1938 - Wenger’s Limited was established.
1939 - Registered Gladstone Watches, made from Swiss parts.
1939 - Registered Cardinal brand watches, mechanical watches using 17 jewels.
1960’s - Wenger 's Limited brought men’s accessories to the Canadian market.
1970's - Sam passed day-to-day operations of Wenger’s Limited to his two sons, Ike and Myer.
1970's - Moved into state of the art, 38,000 square-foot headquarters.
1980's - Cardinal brand increased its watch assortment to include LCD watches branded Cardinal Sports Quartz.
1980's - Became premier sponsor of a leading race car in Formula Atlantic series racing.1990's - Introduced Wenger Swiss-made watches to Canada.
1990's - Started selling the most extensive line of pocket watches in Canada.
1990's - Created Citadel brand watches, affordable quality watches sold at fine independent retailers.
1990's - Became official licencee of MLB, NHL and NBA watches in Canada.
2000's - Introduced Citadel Nitlite push crown technology.
2000's - Created Cardinal Zzzip! brand watches, colorful watches at an affordable price.
2010's - Cardinal introduced state of the art affordable solar watches under the Cardinal Sun-ergy brand.
2010's - Started partnership with Condor straps, a respected strap and bracelet company based in England.
2010's - Started partnership with Danish Design watches of the Netherlands.
2010's - Wenger's Limited now managed by the 3rd and 4th generations of the Wenger family.